- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales target.
- Develop and maintain healthy sales pipeline in CRM.
- Familiar and involving in the sales cycle – generate & qualify leads, conduct introduction meetings, collaborate, coordinate & involve presales activities such as product demonstrations, prepare proposal, negotiation and closing.
- Generate leads by direct visits, cold calls, emails, social media, and attend community events, conference and exhibition.
- Conduct market research and prepare account & territory plan, driving business growth.
- Collaborate with the respective team in proposing solutions and preparing product demonstration to the prospects.
- Establish contacts and building positive relationship with the existing and prospective customers.
- 5 years of professional experience with a combination of software or solution sales in merchandizing, ERP or supply chain experience;
- Bachelor degree in Business / Marketing / IT and other relevant fields;
- Familiar with industry trends and customer needs in retail industry is added advantage;
- Has the ability to identify business challenges and clearly articulate business value to prospects;
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, problem solving, communication, planning and execution;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team;
- Experience successful working with senior executives;
- Willing and able to work extra hours to address / escalate responses with speed & urgency.