- Gather requirements by identifying user needs and recommend solution to clients.
- Develop user requirement document, functional specification, user guide and training material for solutions.
- Act as a liaison between development team and stakeholder throughout the implementation.
- Support implementation, user acceptance testing and training activities (when required).
- Analysing, developing and proposing enhancements to current business processes, reports and applications in order to optimize system effectiveness.
- Provide support in pre-sales activities with sales and marketing team, activities included analysis on RFP, provide business proposal, conduct system demo.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or in any related fields;
- Minimum 3 years related working experience;
- Must possess good knowledge of standard accounting procedures, practical understanding of information technology and have the ability to conceptually relate technology to accounting system needs;
- Excellent written and communication skills in English. Proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage;
- Willing to travel.