- Responsibilities involve all aspects of the software development cycle including analysis requirement, design, coding and testing, implementation and subsequent support.
- Developing a good understanding of work allocated for successful delivery within allocated time frames.
- Follow defined coding standards and development guidelines.
- Perform complete testing of developed work to reduce follow-up requests and bug fixes.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modification needed in applications.
- Provide guidance and direction to junior developers.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent;
- Minimum 5-7 years’ working experience;
- Good exposures to RESTFUL API concept & web services (REST, JSON or SOAP);
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Knowledge in Gitlab;
- Knowledge working in AWS cloud;
- Good communication skills and can liaise and work with others;
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of programming logic and problem solving;
- Adaptable, meticulous, and innovative with solid problem-solving skills.