We strive to be the leading retailtech platform provider in Asia and are looking for a Solution Architect to help the Company in achieving the mission by developing, interpreting and enhancing the new and existing solution architectures to meets the needs and requirements of the enterprises.
- Provides identification and recommendation of appropriate solutions, security, upgrades, replacements, and technology productivity, usability, and total cost of ownership.
- Responsible for establishment of the right IT architecture practice, and standards methodology to reduce the percentage of time spent on reactive work.
- Assure the new and existing solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions and sustainable.
- Reviews business services for solutions to company challenges; defining the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Oversee the development project to ensure the project stay aligned with the solution goals, act on the budget and meet the deadlines.
- Regularly communicate with internal and external stakeholders (both technical and non-technical) on the business requirements, proposed solution, collaboration and project progress.
- Provide guidance to the technical team in resolving technical issues and in making technical decisions.
- Equip the team with necessary skills and knowledge by identifying appropriate trainings and ensuring knowledge transfer among the team.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years’ hands-on Java Solution Architect experience;
- Experience in implementing large-scale projects (e.g. ERP & integration of various services);
- Experience in designing software architectures that address aspects such as security, deployment, performance, caching, sizing, scalability, and service availability;
- Goal oriented, possess good communication skills, proficient analytical and problem-solving skills